As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge on local communities, current market conditions, and the home buying and selling process. With 25+ years of full time experience, I am knowledgable in all types of markets and market conditions. As a lifelong resident of the Collingswood & Haddonfield New Jersey area, I have accumulated an indepth knowledge of the area's homes, local communities and their many amenities. It's the type of "boots on the ground intel" you won't be able to google online.
My Business Philsophy
I fully realize that buying or selling your home is probably the single largest financial decision you’ll probably make in your lifetime. My fiduciary responsibility is your best interest. My goal is to provide you with a real estate experience that exceeds your expectations. I believe that you deserve the best service possible and I strive to provide a high level of customer satisfaction to all my clients. Real Estate is not a part-time interest to me, it's my profession. My personal commitment to excellence is a vital part of my business plan. I make the following personal commitment to all of my clients:
- I will make sure you understand all the steps involved before they happen.
- I will return your calls and e-mails promptly.
- I will keep you informed of any changes or activities immediately.
- I will strive to understand your point of view and represent it fully in all negotiations.
- I will give you my unbiased advice and expertise so you have a full understanding.
- I will do everything I can to simplify the process for you.
- If you’re not satisfied then I’m not satisfied!
Coldwell Banker Preferred
Mike has been a licensed NJ Real Estate Salesperson since 1991 and a licensed NJ Real Estate Broker since 2006. Among the 3200+ members of the Nexus Association of Realtors in Camden and Burlington counties, Mike consistently ranks in the top 4% of all agents and is in the top 15% of all Realtors nationwide.
Mike has averaged over 30 sales per year in the last five years and he has closed over 600 transactions in his career. Mike operates his practice as an individual agent and not as part of the “team concept”, meaning team members work for the team leader and all sales generated by team members are credited to the team leader.